Sunday, September 4, 2011

BIRTHDAYS!!

This Month it felt like we had alot of birthdays!! At the beginning of the Month on August 4th, my mom, noah, & I went and celebrated my Wonderfull Grandma Millar's Birthday.  She has been gone for about 5 years now.  But we still went to lunch to celebrate her!  We miss her so much but always still feel like she is watching over us!  She shares her birthday with my Uncle Nick and my good friend Katrina Stice!!  Also on the 17th was my WONDERFUL MOM'S birthday!!  She turned 35! haha....jk.....She's slightly older then that...just slightly! :) And then NOAH's bday was on the 25th! and He got a freakin huge sniper rifle airsoft gun that he brought over and him and aaron had WAY too much fun with!  Now aaron knows what he wants for his birthday.  Not happenin. Then Aarons Best buddy DJ had his birthday at the end of the month on the 27th!  Crazy Month full of friends and family's birthdays!!...so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALLLL AUGUST BABIES!!!
Noah at the girly lunch place Cafe De Coco
Celebrating Grandma Millar's Birthday
Us at DJ's Suprise Birthday Dinner that His 
awesome Wifey Ashley threw for him

DJ the birthday boy and His beautiful Wife Ashley

Noah and his BIG A GUN! haha
He is 12!  Can't believe it!!
My Wonderful Mom and Dad!...Oh wait...thats not dad...
Dad is a little hairier than that! haha jk Dad



No comments:

Post a Comment