Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Volleyball Traveling Trip

We love coaching volleyball together! Our girls are so silly! It is very rewarding to coach! We took 3rd at our Eastern Idaho Tournament!  They did great but we keep pushing them to get better! 2 more tournaments and the season is over.  It's a LONG season but alot of fun and it is neat to see the girls progress and get better and better throughout the season.

Yeahh Club Idaho 15 Gold



On our way home from the Tournament since Aaron & I drove we where able to stop off in Shelly Idaho and visit my Grandma Millar's Grave.  It was so beautiful and sunny that day! I felt the warmth of the sun on my back as i sat in front of her headstone  & got to reminisce a little in my head about all the many special memories i have of her and shed  a few tears because i really wished my husband could have known her...i know he will someday tho..it was almost as if i could feel her there. Her warm embrace!  I miss her so much! 




1 comment:

  1. I miss Grandma too. I've talked about her quite a bit in my Relief Society lessons. I think about her a lot too. I wish Terance & my girls could have known her. But they will someday!:-)

    ReplyDelete