Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Skype is So Cool!

Can i just say that whoever thought of Skype is a genius! I have gotten to skype with Kam a few times while she has been in africa which is so much fun! I miss her! I hope her and abe work out! She's always been like family! Speaking of Abe...we got to skype with abe on Christmas day and we will get to skype with him again on mothers day so soon!  So cool! He will be home so sooon! 13 weeks left! Holy Crap!  On easter sunday my big bro Jer and his wifey kara and 3 adorable girlies where here and we all got to skype Gabe and his cutie kids & got to hear sawyers random comments and campbells hillarious giggle & jos tryin to reach thru the screen, haha! Grandpa was there too. Sometimes i will be on the computer and get a random skype call from Jer's 3 lil' girlies in utah...such a fabulous suprise, i love seeing their cute faces and hearing their lil' voices! ..So fun! A couple weeks back when aaron and i where in spokane visiting gabe & his fam for spring break...i had all 3 kiddos sittin on my lap as we skyped Lex in north dakota!...So fun! Then my girlfriend Kelli and I skyped last week and we decided we need to skype at least once a week!...I miss her and wish we lived WAY closer...Mr RoyalRay her lil' baby boy also skyped with me...such a handsome lil' stud he is.  But All  in All....Skype is just da bestest!  So grateful for how it allows us to stay connected with our loved ones and see their beautiful faces!

These are the only pics i've snapped so far..
I know there is a way of snappin shots ON skype
but i am still learning, haven't gotten
that far in Skype knowledge yet! haha

I <3 Skype!

Me n KamKam
2nd africa skype sesh

 KamKam again...this was our 1st skype sesh


Kelli and RoyBoy!
 (too bad kissing those cheeks on the screen 
doesn't give you the same effect as real life baby smootches!)
I will take what i can get tho.


Elder Burns!
Get to see his cute mug on Mothers Day Soon!
Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment