Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Husband Turns 26!

Can i just say i LOVE LOVE my husband!  He turned 26 in November and i left for my girls trip for 5 days the day after his birthday!....Talk about a good guy! haha.  He pretty much supports me in everything i do!...There are countless things i love about him but for now..i will just name 26! :)

26 Reasons I Love Aaron Snooks
1-He is Handsome (first thing that i thought about him)
2-He's Funny
3- He's Sarcastic
4- He's Sweet
5- He's Tender to me always no matter what my mood
6- He gets along with everyone
7- He goes everywhere with me (even the beauty supply store)
8- He makes everyone around him feel good
9- Anytime I come out of the bathroom from getting ready he gasps' and says
"Oh My Goodness, you're So Beautiful!"
10- He makes me blush
11- How he loves to stay up late with me and calls it "Snuggle Time"
12- How much he loves animals (even my dog daughty)
13-How RED his face gets when he breaks a sweat
14- How he can quote ANY movie! Seriously, even if he's only seen it once
15- How he knows the lyrics to EVERY song i swear, from any 
genre or era! Even our friends point it out!
16- How he jokingly embarrasses me in public places, cause he thinks it's funny.
17- How he's as big of a "picker" as i am!
18- How he supports me in everything that i want to do.
19- How he is patient with me always no matter how ridiculous i can be!
20- How he respects Women and all people in general!
21- How when i ask him what a movie was about, he will tell me every
detail from start to finish. (so never ask him what a movie
is about if you don't want to know the whole thing)
22- How he absolutely respects me and honors me in Every aspect of our marriage!
23- How he is TALL, DARK, n HANDSOME!
24- His Beautiful Blue Eyes.
25- How he is working hard to finish school so he can take care of us, how grateful he is to me for working so much, and thanks me always! How he never lets me feel unappreciated! How he served a mission, honors his priesthood, respects his parents and mine, never lets us go to bed without saying our prayers, makes sure we wake up for church, is Strong in the Gospel and how i KNOW he will be a wonderful father one day!
26- How he Loves me and How he literally Found me!

I Love Him So So Much!...I could go on forever!
I am so blessed to call him my Husband and to be
Mrs. Aaron Snooks!
Happy Birthday Sweetheart!
woops...got the 6 backwards :)


Love this man!

& He loves me!

He is So Handsome

So Glad I Get Eternity with him!

Snuggle Time! haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment