Sunday, February 12, 2012

CALIFORNIA GIRLS TRIP!

These are some of my best girlfriends from hairschool..Heather is from California (her and hub are in Rexburg), Megan is from Flordia/Arizona (lives in arizona with her cute fam of 4 now), Kelli is from Las Vegas (just moved from Utah back to Vegas..just had her 1st beautiful lil' boy), and I'm from Idaho and still live in Idaho and prob always will (which i'm totally ok with) all us girls will forever be life long friends!  Now that we are all married and having babies (well half of us) and moving forward in life TOO FAST...we finally decided we needed to try to have a yearly girls trip!...Probably not always to California but somewhere.  This was a fun place to start off our first annual Trip. :)  Highlights of the trip were sight seeing in LA and Beverly Hills, (to this idaho girl all that big time stuff feels like i'm in a movie) so fun! We visited Santa Monica Pier and rode the ferris wheel, shopped in LA and shopped in SanDiego, went to the Beautiful San Diego Temple together! and got to go see SHAMU at Sea World!  We had so much fun together reminiscing on old times and making new funny stories to tell later and lots of pictures and fun memories!















Kelli and I always have these classic faces! It usally ends up one of us is doing a dumb face and one of us is smiling..but luckily in this one we are both doing dumb faces!

My first time on a Ferris Wheel.  It is a weird feeling.

I love these girls! Hevs n Megz...being hott!

Me n My Girl Kel!

life long friends/4th cousins!


we have too much fun together!!

SHAMUUUUU!
I Love Him, he's awesome!


petting the dolphafins!

silly sea lions!

I Love Reindeer!...if you've been to my house @ chirstmas time there are LOTSA reindeer!...and they had Reindeer at seaworld!...soo cool!

It took WAY too long to get this pic just right! haha

this was my Second churro (which was stale and hard)
my FIRST churro was fluffy and warm and delicious...after my first bite a 
blasted seagull dove down and swiped it out of my hand!..i tried chasing it down because it dropped it
then 10 other seagulls swiped down onto it with me in the midst! Needless to say, the seagulls
won and i was furious, i don't know if i thought i was gonna eat that churro if
i had gotten it back, probably not, i was just outraged at the moment....there
where many witnesses (including my friends who where laughing so hard
they literally fell on the ground) one of the seaworld workers
saw it happen so they gave me a new churro. which wasn't good, hence my angered face in this pic!
One of those memories we will never forget!


1 comment: