Sunday, September 25, 2011

Noah's Weekend Stay With Us!!

My folks went out of town last weekend to see my lil' neices in Utah play soccer and visit Jer and Kara and their family!  Noah couldn't go because he had a soccer game.  He is playing for this new club team and now that he is getting older and the play and level is higher...he can't really skip town and miss games.  So he got to spend the weekend with yours truely!! Oh What A Joy It Was!!....It really was....Noah is a stud and we loved having him over all weekend!  So we picked him up from school and he went to Chipotle with us for the grand opening and we took noah to his soccer game saturday morning...he did great despite the fact that he tweaked his ankle pretty good right at the beggening, he still had the BIGGEST BOOT on the team...that kid could kick probably kick the ball down to Abe in argentian!...he's gotta foot! It was fun to get a taste of being responsible for a kid...even tho noah is 12...haha...we also did yard work and watched alot of college football and Noah helped me make dinner and then he snuggled with daughty at night.  All in all...it was Alot of fun havin Noah for the weekend!  He's my brobro!
I seriously can't get this kid to make a normal face in any picture!
I secretly love it though!


Noah Boy makin Spaghetti Sauce like a champ!

Me in my scruffs/no makeups...don't judge

My Cutie Baby BroBro!

Baby Girl and Baby Boy Burns

ok they both have the stupidface for pictures thing in common. haha

Aaron listened when i say....DO A NORMAL SMILE YOU TWO!!

THERE we go...Both normal Smiles. haha
(i know we all like the ones where they look like dorks better!)

OH ...before i end this blog....funny story.  Noah learned what CARMA is.
After Chipotle we went over to the boise Mall to buy Aaron and Noah some BSU gear that they didn't really need but it was gameday and they felt they needed some new blue n orange.  SO...we founds some good stuff and as we were walking out of the mall to head to the car I was sipping on my melted crunchy ice (another perk about chipotle..the crunchy ice..yum!) and about 20 yard before we get to the car i finished all my ice...having already passed any trash cans i thought that i didnt' want to put trash in my car i had just cleaned out!...so i was walkin past this pickup truck that had some junk in the back of it's truck bed so i decided.....hey what the heck i will just toss my cup in this guys truck, he will never know...as i am going to throw the cup into the back of the truck..'BASH!!!!" I whacked my knee SOOOOO hard on the freakin huge Hitch on the truck!....I grunted and groaned from the pain and then Aaron said..."Carma Babe!" Then i told him to shut up.  I kept my cup and threw it in my car....then 5 minutes later as I am still rubbing my knee..Noah goes....What is CARMA??....Then we went on to explain to him that there is good carma and bad carma.  And that you get out of life what you put into it!.....Mine was obviously bad carma. hhaha..Guess i learned my lesson the hard way.

There is the dang hitch that destroyed my knee!
Ok didn't really destroy but it was bruised for like a week!
That...was Carma!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, that carma thing was funny. I laughed pretty good. Wade says he still would have thrown it in the truck after wacking his knee. :) I of course think you deserve it for all the trash you've thrown out my windows, saying the birds will eat it....it always comes back to you huh? ;) And Noah is totally funny and cute in those pics. Send him here for a weekend, k? Mom won't know!

    ReplyDelete