Sunday, September 25, 2011

NOAH THE SOCCER STUD!!

It has been really fun watching Noah develope in all different aspects of his life. I always kinda felt bad for noah that he didn't really "grow up" with any of us siblings except for Abe mostly.  But then seeing how awesome life is for him and how much he gets spoiled by my parents..i don't really feel bad for him...i mean freak...look at this gun he just got...

Yeah....he's got a rough life. haha...ANYWHO....that is all beside the fact.  It's not his fault that my parents had him 9 years after their "last child" haha.  But nevertheless...he is awesome and I feel very lucky to be his only sibling that is around to get to watch him play all his sports and stuff.  It has been fun going to his soccer games and seeing him develope into a great athlete.  All my brothers played soccer and were rockstars at it!...Noah had some seriously talent to watch growing up!  He is still trying to mast the flip throw that Abe does...
Yeah...thats abe!  He's a bad A.

Cutest Little Brothers Award!!
Noah's been learning from a young age!!


Don't worry big brothers!....You get the BEST big brothers award!
Even though you are both old enough to be Noahs Dad. haha
(thats the real babydaddy on the right! haha)

Today at noahs Soccer game he scored 3 goals!...One he kicked from behind the midfeild line and it went over everyones heads and right through the goalies legs! haha  It was sweet!
I snapped a couple sweet shots!
Headder!  Puttin that Big Burns Melon to good use! haha

This is the goal he made from behind midfeild!


The Signature Burns Stance!.
I think i have seen all my brothers do this
multiple times playing sports!!

WHoooo-EEeeee Check out that BabyMama!
My Awesome and Beautiful Mom
and her baby Noah!
"He Got it from his Mamma!"

After the game Noah rode with me to Lunch!
I had the privledge of the AC blasting the smell of his
sweaty body in my car!...It's always worth it for quality time w/ my brobro!

we can't wait till next year this time when ABE is in the backseat there with us!
(and hopefully lex moves back from freezingville North Dakota!)

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh....geez. That is the one thing I try not to think about is that I'm missing watching his sports. I am totally jealous you get to go and watch him rock!! I hope we make it back from the freezing ND before he is in High school, I for sure don't want to miss that! I love the pic of "the burns stance" totally a classic! Nice job snapping those pics! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete