Monday, February 13, 2012

CLUB IDAHO VOLLEYBALL 2012

I got home late friday night from being in Vegas with Kelli.  Being gone for 10 days my sweet sweet husband was able to coach our team while i was gone. I missed 3 practices.  But he is a champ and he readied the girls for our upcoming tournament.  We had a tournament that next day after i got home.  I don't know what he did...but he instilled some major fight in our team!  Because our girls did amazing on saturday!  They won the Championship of  Gold bracket which is the absolute best we could have done!!...we took 1st place out of 16 teams!  Our girls did so awesome. Coaching is so rewarding!  We absolutley love it and i am so lucky to get to have the most HANDSOME assistant coach....My Husband! So proud of our Team....and we will just keep pushing to get better as the season goes on!
Club Idaho 15Gold
"Team Snooks"
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment