Sunday, February 12, 2012

CHRISTMAS TIME 2011

I Love Love Love Christmas Time!.....I especially loved having my very own home to decorate this year!...It was fantastic!  I wish i could just leave my stuff up all year long!  It started off with me gettting the tree perfect! and asking aaron to move it back into the corner!....he decided it would be a good idea to go underneath it and lift it bench press style and just move it back.  Not one of aarons brightest moments.  I was so furious but laughing at the same time!...So i had to snap a pic.
I wanted to kill him.


Nice Aaron!

Finally got it moved and ALL the ornaments back on!
I love the warmth of Christmas!


This is all of us hanging over christmas..most of these pics where from bowling time!  Lex, Wade, and Autumn where here the week before and i didn't get any pics! :-( i suck.
noah riding with me somewhere
baby burns girl and baby burns boy

we are both so good at "faces"

especially stupid faces!

and more stupid faces...

and...a few more

Baby Quinn's got the zoolander face down!

Lil' Sawyer Boy!

Mylie and Campbell
Two CUTIES!

My Handsome Brother Gabe and his Beautiful wife Heather

Nana n Papa with zonked out Joslyn :)

haha

My Oldest brother Jeremiah and Harley Girl, the beautiful oldest grandchild!...Quinn is trying to escape the picture here. haha

My Handsome Brother Jer and his Beautiful Wifey Kara!

The 2 youngest grandchildren!
Cousins Quinn & Joslyn!
how bout twins aaron? haha

two cute girls that abe hasn't met yet!  crazy!

AND

We got to SKYPE with Abe on his Mission in Argentina for the first time!  Haven't got to see his cute mug for a year and a half!  He comes home in JULY and we can't wait!!!  But here is a pic we snapped while skyping him...haha, pullin a goofy face of course!
love you Elder Burns!



No comments:

Post a Comment