Monday, October 24, 2011

I'm So HIGH TECH!!!!!

Ok folks...before a go on...a big ol' SHOUT OUT to Mrs. Hayley Evans for introducing me to this Handy Freakin Dandy Site!!
OK.....all my clients can Totally vouch for what i'm about to state...I SUCK at Being my own Secretary!!! Mainly because...I hate answering my phone, I hate being on my phone, I hate returning phone calls, I hate booking my own appointments..even people at CHURCH know that the easiest way to get ahold of me is by TEXT...sad i know :( ..but Unfortunately...being on my Own now and having my own shop...I GOTTA DO IT!!!  Bless my clients for being patient with me for the last 3 1/2 years since i've been on my own and booking my own appointments.  I would TOTALLY higher a personal assistant/secretary IF i could afford one...but i can not!  Boo for not being rich!  Then....THE HEAVENS OPENED UP AND ....I was introduced to STYLESEAT.COM!!!  I have looked and found Many websites that do the same time of thing and offer online booking...but they all cost a fortune...StyleSeat.com is FREEEEEEEEEEE!  Yippie!! So now....Everyone can book their own appointments with me ONLINE!!...& I do nothing! Weeee! It even does all of my confirmation calls/texts/emails and so forth!  It's like an literal angel to me!  So i just opened up my page for online booking Yesterday and people are already booking away! It's cool because it's all connected too to the "social networking world" like facebook and twitter. So people can "like" my page or pictures or they can "write a recommendation" ...it's awesome.  I absolutely Love it!  So...if you wanna check it out go to ....
www.styleseat.com/getjazzed 

(this is what it looks like, right on my very own computer screen!)

No comments:

Post a Comment