Sunday, September 4, 2011

BSU vs. GEORGIA PARTAY!!


SO....IT FINALLY ARRIVED...GAMEDAY.  Aaron made a point to remind me EVERY DAY for like the last 2 weeks how excited he was for this particular Saturday!  He watched as many games as he could and along with all of that was able to lay some cement with his dad in the morning and mow our whole lawn.  Pretty productive saturday! On Friday Night we ...(ok I) decided last minute to throw a little BSU party.  I ran to the store and was for some reason wearing an old Utah State Volleyball shirt from a camp I went to YEARS ago.  I felt like an idiot walking around walmart because EVERYBODY else and their dog was wearing BRONCO gear!!  So i bought a bunch of party stuff and went home and got in party zone!...We had Family and Friends over and had a wonderful time!....Thankfully BSU won!! Or else we would have has some VERY GRUMPY men in the house...(well except for my dad)  My dad has never really been a BSU fan so of course him and my mom showed up in RED and BLACK (how dare they!!..i know!!) haha but hey somebody had to do it!  We had alot of fun and ate alot of food and cheered the broncos on!!  WE told Kam (a former mainline bronco dancer) that she had to do a half time show for us...she refused, lameo!  haha. But needless to say we had a fun time and It was a great start of the season for the bronco's!!!  I have always understood the general rules of football.  But this season I'm making it a point to learn alll of the MANY MANY rules there are in the game.  My husband thinks it's great because then he gets to explain it all to me. haha Right now we are actually watching the BSU game AGAIN...he says.."this is great, i can fastforward all the commercials and when they are talking too much!" haha. But we are excited for college football!  I look at it as more reason to party and have good times with family and friends!  Aaron says thats a perk.  Anywho...GO BRONCOS!
This Party Consisted of Us.The Other Snooks.The Burns's.The Albertson's!













 The Snooks Crew

 Dad in his Georgia Red...pshhh! Oh Dad













Who Has 2 Thumbs and is The Only Thing that would have 
tied this Party together perfectly
.....THIS GUY!!
Abe has got less then 10 months Left...
That means he will be home for NEXT football season!
YES!!  We all Can't Wait!!


2 comments:

  1. Don't you mean Lex and Wade would have tied it together. Looks like Daughty has taken my place as the other sister. Man, so easily replaced. :) but I had a party too. Wore my BSU blue and quietly cheered for my Cougars too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lik you guys had a great time!! We need to get together for a double date a.s.a.p!!!

    ReplyDelete